The SVN® Difference
SVN® is an international commercial real estate organization created in 1987 with a new philosophy: putting the client’s interest first by aggressively marketing to and cooperating with all brokers. This strategy creates a “bidding war” in the marketplace, creating maximum competition for each property and therefore maximum value for our clients. In an industry where the status quo is non-cooperation and double-ending deals, SVN forged a new approach. We have a written policy of cooperation on every listing. No other brokerage firm goes that far in putting the client first.
SVN® Core Covenants
The SVN Core Covenants define our values and culture, and differentiate us from the competition. These covenants are integral to SVN / KD Lanclos & Associates and to all that we do. We will:
- Creat amazing value with our clients, colleagues and community.
- Cooperate proactively and place our clients' best interests above our own.
- Include, respect and support all members of the commercial real estate industry.
- Honor our commitments.
- Personify and uphold the SVN brand.
- Resolve conflicts quickly, professionally and effectively.
- Take personal responbilbilty for achieving my own potential.
- Excel in our market area and specialty.
- Focus on the positive and the possible.
- Nurture our careers while valuing the importance of family, health and community.